3rd International Congress Science and
Technology for the Conservation of Cultural Heritage
Cádiz, May 20-23, 2017
The conference offers:
- An interdisciplinary and international forum for discussions on all aspects of Cultural Heritage
- A special session focused on H2020 opportunities for Cultural Heritage topics
- A high-quality scientific programme including new emerging topics in Cultural Heritage such as: nanotechnology, underwater conservation and innovative monitoring techniques
- Publication of papers in indexed proceedings. In addition, a number of selected papers will be published in a high-quality journal with a high impact factor
- Reduced registration fee for students. In the case of undergraduate students, recognition of an academic ECTS credit
- An extraordinary venue for the conference. Cadiz, one of the oldest cities in Western Europe which preserves an important historical legacy, together with excellent beaches.
- A fantastic social programme including a tour of a Sherry Bodega, a Gala Dinner with flamenco show and a guided tour of Cadiz
- The reduced registration fee includes lunches, the Gala Dinner and two different tours.
Abstract submission deadline: 15 November 2016
For more information, please visit: http://technoheritage2017.uca.es/
上一条：“第三届南南合作(SCC) 框架下全球重要农业文化遗产(GIAHS)高级培训及经验分享会”将于本月23日在中国召开 下一条：“迁移遗产：移动的物品、故事和家园”主题研讨会将于明年4月在阿根廷召开